Are you bored of mediocracy? Are you a curious Executive Assistant wanting more?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and fast-growing creative agency and group of start-ups. A business that is not afraid to push boundaries and raise the bar.
This permanent, full-time role, based in Jersey, will primarily provide support to the CEO, an inspirational and influential leader where no two days are the same!
An outline of various duties will include:-
- Executive Level Support – Act as a true confidante, sounding board, and gateway as well as gatekeeper whilst also having the confidence to push back, suggest ideas and inspire thought.
- Ambassador – Take time to build brilliant relationships inside and outside of the business.
- PR/Brand – Work with the Snap Marketing team to positively respond to all lifestyle and brand elements of the PR strategy including planning and attending PR events and team socials.
- Social – Support the marketing strategy and ensure that social accounts are projecting positive and engaging content.
- Office Management/Admin – Be an administrative whizz to ensure both business and home office operates smoothly.
- Budgeting and Banking – Keep a close eye on the pennies! Upload receipts and reconcile Business accounts and Director’s c/c each month and make sure key suppliers are paid on time. Execute monthly payroll payments and chase debtors.
- Travel – Manage and plan business trips. Research upcoming trips and provide recommendations and detailed itineraries for team members.
- Commercially minded – Have the mindset that it’s my business when planning and budgeting for business trips / expenses.
- Personal – Be an all-encompassing support by organising all personal appointments, gift management, events etc.
- Ad Hoc project management.
- Assist with business communications – Weekly team previews / reviews, monthly SMT meetings, and Quarterly Director meetings.
- Client comms – pick up key client comms in the CEO’s absence, help manage some client accounts.
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and simplicity for our customers.
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment.
- Care about doing a great job and pushing boundaries with the quality of what you do.
- An amazing stakeholder manager and relationship builder.
- Have a curious mindset.
- Be able to work in the space of management, allowing the CEO to focus on the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and align behaviours to this goal accordingly.
- Meticulous standards of work and delivery.
- Team player with a roll up your sleeves and muck in attitude.
- Empathic and conscientious.
- Trustworthy and loyal.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Office 365; Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint. Google Suite: Mail, Calendar, Drive. Technology and social media savvy. Able to quickly learn new software tools.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- 5% Lead Client introduction Commission
- Snap team bonus scheme
- Latest equipment and technology
- Flexible working
- Colleague engagement activities
- Training and travel opportunities
If you are a confident and pro-active individual that wants the opportunity to work alongside a phenomenally talented team and progress your career further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.