An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and fast-growing creative agency and group of start-ups. A business that is not afraid to push boundaries and raise the bar.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Junior Creative with a focus on digital, who will primarily work alongside the marketing team at the agency as well as working closely with a range of engaged clients.
As a Junior Creative at Snap, you will play a vital role in helping to bring our clients’ brands to life through innovative and impactful creative work. You will be responsible for assisting the senior creative team in developing and executing campaigns across a range of media, including print, digital, social, and experiential. You will also have the opportunity to work on creative briefs and projects independently, honing your skills and growing your portfolio.
- Collaborate with the senior creative team to develop creative concepts and executions that meet client objectives
- Work with copywriters and other team members to develop and refine messaging and brand voice
- Assist in the production of design assets, including graphics, illustrations, and layouts for various mediums
- Stay up-to-date with current design and advertising trends and technologies, and bring new ideas and approaches to the team
- Work within established brand guidelines and ensure all creative work is aligned with the client’s overall brand strategy
- Participate in discovery sessions and contribute to the development of new campaign concepts and ideas
- Articulate creative ideas and work effectively to present concepts to clients
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, or a related field
- A strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional design skills across a range of mediums
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) Some experience in After Effects and Premiere Pro preferable, but not essential
- An interest in animation and 3D design
- Familiarity with digital design tools and platforms, including Sketch and Figma
- Knowledge of best practices in design and advertising, and the ability to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- A passion for creativity and an eagerness to learn and grow within the industry
- Excellent IT Skills, -Google Suite: Mail, Calendar, Drive.
- Familiar with social media and web tools (Canva, Webflow, WordPress, Mailchimp etc.), project management software and able to learn new software quickly.
Salary and Benefits;
- Negotiable salary based on experience / skills
- 5% Lead Client introduction Commission
- Snap team bonus scheme
- Latest equipment and technology
- Flexible working
- Creative office environment
- Training and travel opportunities