An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and fast-growing creative agency and group of start-ups. A business that is not afraid to push boundaries and raise the bar.
This permanent, full-time role, based in Jersey, will primarily provide support to the Snap team and the group CEO, an inspirational and influential leader where no two days are the same!
- Be a friendly face at the Snap reception and answer the studio phone
- Diary management – Spin plates, juggle priorities and balance space
- Act as the gatekeeper whilst also having the confidence to push back, suggest ideas and inspire thought
- Ambassador – Take time to build brilliant relationships inside and outside of the business.
- PR/Brand – Work with the Snap Marketing team to positively respond to all lifestyle and brand elements of the PR strategy including planning and attending PR events and team socials.
- Social – Support the marketing strategy and ensure that social accounts are projecting positive and engaging content
- Office Management/Admin – Be an administrative whizz to ensure the smooth running of the Snap studio
- Upload receipts and make payments.
- Travel – Manage and plan business trips. Research upcoming trips and provide recommendations and detailed itineraries for team members.
- Commercially minded – Have the mindset that it’s my business when planning and budgeting for projects
- Ad Hoc project management
- Assist with internal business communications – Weekly team preview / review meetings
- Client comms – pick up key client comms and help manage some client accounts.
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and simplicity for our customers
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Care about doing a great job and pushing boundaries with the quality of what you do
- An amazing stakeholder manager and relationship builder
- Have a curious mindset
- Be able to work in the space of management, allowing the Snap team to be as productive as possible with their time in the studio
- Meticulous standards of work and delivery
- Team player with a roll up your sleeves and muck in attitude
- Empathic and conscientious
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Office 365; Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint. Google Suite: Mail, Calendar, Drive. Technology and social media savvy. Able to quickly learn new software tools.
Salary and Benefits;
- Competitive Salary
- 5% Lead Client introduction Commission
- Snap team bonus scheme
- Latest equipment and technology
- Flexible working
- Colleague engagement activities
- Training and travel opportunities
If you are a confident and pro-active individual that wants the opportunity to work alongside a phenomenally talented team and progress your career further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.